Every word that I write earns its place on the page – I create content that communicates concisely. Whether you need business plans, white papers, technical articles, specialist content or general copy, you get exceptional value for money.
I’m a professional freelance writer, engineer and businessman as well as a regular columnist for Social Media Today. I write for B2B clients in most English-speaking countries, and I don’t disappoint.
I write for small businesses and for large international organizations, in sectors that include:
- Business management – white papers, quality management tools, outsourcing proposals
- Industrial manufacturing – website copy, technical articles, sales proposals, newsletters
- Electronics – website copy, investment proposals, application stories
- Internet marketing – business plans, website copy, commercial documents
- SEO – website copy, blog posts, news recaps
- Industrial distribution – product reviews, technical articles
- Waste management – website copy, application stories
- Retail – website copy, blog posts
- Travel – website copy, blog posts
- Education – educational articles
- Online and print magazines – feature articles
You’ll know exactly what to expect before I start writing. I write to agreed editorial standards (generally AP Style for U.S. English and Times Style for British or Australian English), I meet deadlines and my work rarely requires significant revision. You can see examples of my client feedback here.